Thursday 5 March 2015

Filming in Ferens Art Gallery


I was granted permission by the staff at Ferens Art Gallery in Hull to film for the beginning section of my music video. This section was to be like the opening of the Katy Perry Video for 'This is How We Do'.
I feel like the filming today was very successful and I couldn't of asked for better help from my friend Katie who kindly agreed to be the actress. This has allowed me to almost complete filming for the music video. All that is left to do is film another section in the green room. I have booked the space out to use this facility tomorrow (Friday 6th March). Hopefully this will be the final filming section and for the next three weeks I can sorely focus on editing.

Gallery 3 of the exhibit was used:



Katie:


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment